Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2007 Puja @ Cluster 2: Antakshari on Bijoya Sammelani (Ekadashi)

Probably this antakshari was organised on Ekadashi (22nd Oct, 2007). 
Again all are handycam pics.
We had moved in to the cluster for the 1st time on 7th Oct morning...and then I had returned alone to Haldia on 8th Oct to close out my remaining 4 days of 8+ years at Haldia. I came back on 11th Oct night. 
18th Oct was Saptami, so far as I remember. 
When I clicked these pics, we felt like (and actually were) complete outsiders...after coming from the familiar world of Haldia, I was even hesitating whether people would mind if I took snaps & videos!!

The last pic of Titli & Tiya (aged 4½ and 2½ then) was perhaps also clicked on the same day (ekadashi) in Flat E-6, and I could not resist sharing it...






No comments:

Post a Comment